Ah another episode of Cheap Date Night. There seems to be no END to the brilliance of youtube, food and booze. So let’s dive right in.These have to be THE COOLEST Christmas treats EVAH!
* 12 miniature pretzels, halved
* 12 fun-size Almond Joy candy bars
* 12 miniature marshmallows, halved
* Black decorating gel
* 12 red M&M’s miniature baking bits
* Insert an end from two pretzel halves into each candy bar to form antlers. Gently press the cut side of two marshmallow halves onto each candy bar for eyes; dot with decorating gel.
* For nose, attach an M&M to the top of each candy with decorating gel. Store in an airtight container. Yield: 1 dozen.
Original recipe here : Taste of Home From Abigail Vandersaul – Saint Paul, MO Thanks Abigail!
What can we possibly do to top that? Nothing. Seriously. =) But here’s a fun little drink anyway.
Hot Buttered Rum
My personal favorite for a hot drink
In a coffee mug, add in 1/2 shot butterscotch schnapps and 1/2 shot rum
Toss in a package of hot cider mix
Fill with hot water and stir with a cinnamon stick.
Ok, time to sit back and enjoy the movie. ***WARNING*** do NOT have anything in your mouth when you watch this, it will end up on your computer screen! Not an attractive way to end a date! =)